Skin care Routine For Your 40s
Each age has its own beauty, but our skin can remain weak with time and external factors. Therefore, every period of careful care will be useful to do skin care for a healthier and younger appearance. Skin care Routine For Your 40s
in the 40s, the level of estrogen begins to decrease, the skin gradually dries up, and the lines formed by the facial expressions become permanent. This condition is most often manifested in the décolleté and neck area. Pores grow compared to previous ages, and skin pigmentation deteriorates. Age spots may also begin to appear.
So, how should a 40 year old skin care routine be?
- A skin cleansing product that can gently peel and remove dead skin, does not foam and does not dry, should be selected.
- There must necessarily be a cream with a sun protection factor in your daily routine, so that in the future you can protect your skin from damage that may occur due to the negative effects of the sun.
- Retinol and peptides should still be included in your routine, especially peptides increase collagen production. Therefore, it is of great benefit to your skin in terms of gaining elasticity. On the market you can find serums and creams that contain both substances. Retinol can lose its effect in the sun, so it will be useful for you to choose a special product for night use.
- If you apply skin care oils and aromatic oils before using your moisturizer at night, you will give your skin the opportunity to replenish itself with useful substances all night during sleep.
- Do not forget about the importance of moisturizing the skin and avoid all kinds of products that can dry your skin. When applying the cream, we recommend that you apply it by doing light massage with soft and circular movements. For this, there are also facial massagers made of some precious stones. If you wish, you can also give them a chance.
- After applying your cream or skin care oil to your face, you can apply a facial massage with such a stone massage tool using bottom-up movements.
- We need to consume vitamins C and E from childhood, but it is more important than ever that you include sources of these vitamins in your diet, which is very important to reduce skin damage in your 40s. Vitamin C has an antioxidant effect that minimizes the effect of free radicals on your face. Vitamin E, on the other hand, is a natural protector against ultraviolet rays and toxins, provides a healthy blood flow and facilitates tissue regeneration.
- At all stages of our life, it is very important to drink plenty of water for our health. But as you approach your 40s, you should take care to consume this vital fluid abundantly, especially if you have not been drinking water regularly before. Drinking water will make your skin moist and tight.
- by the time you reach your 40s, you may have whites in your hair that you need to cover up. For this, you can dye your hair with a hair dye in a color that matches your skin tone.
- At this age, take care of the makeup in a lighter style, foundations and powders can get between the wrinkles, causing the appearance of an older skin. When choosing blush, natural shades that match your skin color will be ideal. If it is on your lips, light-colored lipsticks will hide the flaws, while drawing less attention to the problem areas. If you have started to have fine lines on your lips, we recommend that you avoid dark lipsticks as much as possible.